Cd tv chat line adult dating in fox lake wisconsin
That also allowed for two garage doors to be installed to allow for automobiles to be driven into the studios for the production of live commercials.
In spite of what the additional structure included, the addition of the television facility was most obviously not built to the standards of the original 1948 construction of WDAN Radio.
This filing by Northwest Publishing would make it mid-Illinois second application for a television station.
Applications by those in Champaign-Urbana, Decatur, Bloomington and Springfield would follow. In December of 1952, the FCC granted the permit for construction to begin on the Danville television station to operate on channel 24.
The brick structure was small, but included the transmitter and a remote studio.
In the late 1940's when the operations of WDAN was moved from the magnificent facilities at the Wolford Hotel in downtown Danville, the station moved into equally magnificent studios at 1500 North Washington on Danville's near north side.
Northwest Publishing was owned by the Gannett Company, consisting of the principals of Frank E. The company already owned radio broadcast property at Rochester, New York (WHEC); Hartford, Connecticut (WTHT); and in Elmira, New York (WENY).It did take an extraordinary amount of time to bring the station to life, as many of the other central Illinois station would build from the ground up and be on the air in six months from the granting of the permit.